Victoria’s Secret

There was talk that Victoria’s secret, the world-famous lingerie brand, was in an economic crisis. The cancellation of the traditional show also confirmed this information. As the curious matter became clear, Victoria’s Secret was sold to Sycamore Partners.

Victoria’s Secret sold for $ 1.1 billion!

Les Wexner, who has built some of the biggest retail brands for 60 years, is stepping down by selling the company’s Victoria’s Secret chain to private equity investor Sycamore Partners. Sycamore Partners will take control of 55 per cent of Victoria’s secret in a deal worth $ 525 million. Ohio-based L Brands will retain its remaining 45 percent stake.

Victoria’s Secret sold for $ 1.1 billion!

Victoria’s Secret, which has stores in many countries around the world, has about 80 thousand staff. Shares of Victoria’s Secret, whose annual sale totalled $ 7 billion in 2019 and is known to be in economic crisis, have fallen more than 29 per cent over the same period. The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which has become traditional every year and takes place in December as the ‘show of the year’, has been cancelled in 2019.

We don’t have anything to say.

Written by

rabia

fashion commentator